Write for Backbone America
Backbone America is open for guest posts. Each and everyone of us has a story worth sharing. This is your opportunity to share yours.
Backbone America shares business articles aimed at helping entrepreneurs run successful businesses. Much of the content is general and applicable to most businesses. You’ll find tips, techniques and a wealth of resources to help give small businesses a firm foundation and strategically grow healthy companies.
Studies have shown that Black Women struggle to keep pace with other small business owners when it comes to revenue, employees, and staying in business. Backbone America has a mission to change that by creating awareness to the resources available to Black Women.
- We only accept original content. That means it was never been published before.
- The length of your article should be between 500-1000 words. We don’t accept articles shorter than 500 words and rarely accept articles over 1500.
- We consider topics related to small business owners:
- Small Business Tips
- Latest Trends in Small Business
- Articles Related to Your Small Business Experience
- Helpful Technology for Small Business Owners
- Small Business Finance
- Use your judgement
- Only submit articles that are well-edited and well-written.
- We do not accept promotional articles. This means:
- Do not promote your services or products
- Do not include links of ANY kind
- Do not refer visitors outside of backboneamerica.com
- Submit your post to featured at backboneamerica dot com
Include with Your Article
- Author Bio
- Email address (will be kept private)
- Short bio 50 words or less
- Social profile link
- Link to your company’s website
- Special promotion, if you have one (may include a link)
- Any relevant pictures you’d like to include with your article (optional)
- Submit your article as a Word document, Google document, paste in the email message, or text file.
What to Expect
- Do to time constraints, we do not respond to every submission. If your article is chosen for publication, we will send an email prior to publication with an expected publication date. If you do not provide a publication date within 14 days of your article, your article was not chosen for publication.
- We may lightly edit your post for readability and/or add relevant internal links.
- We give preference to articles focused on supporting the Black Business Woman community.
- Guest posts are published on Fridays